A rare opportunity to acquire a freehold Surrey 18 hole private members’ golf club situated inside the M25 in close proximity to Central London.
- A friendly private members’ club with potential for commercialisation
- Mature 18 hole 5,815 yard (par 69) golf course
- Practice facilities
- c. 664 sq m (7,147 sq ft) clubhouse
- Golf reception / shop
- Turnover c. £650,000 (excluding catering)
- Founded 1899
Peter Alliss once described North Downs as ‘a gem of a course in Surrey’.
Guide price £1,500,000.
An attractive 18 bedroom hotel and 18 hole golf club near Dorking in Surrey. Equestrian property available as a separate lot.
- Gatwick International Airport about 24 miles. M25 (J9) about 15 miles. London about 34 miles
- 18 bedroom hotel. Conference, wedding and function facilities
- Quality 18 hole golf course founded in 1969
- Golf clubhouse
- Detached staff block
- Planning consent for 20, two bedroom serviced hotel apartments
- Practice area
- Three lakes
- Approximately 166 acres Freehold
In addition to the above is an adjoining equestrian property which was purchased by the current owners in 2014 and which...
Guide price is £4m for the golf course and business, and £1,200,000 for the equestrian property
A prestigious Peter Alliss designed 18 hole golf club, in prime Surrey commuter belt within the M25.
- 6,265 (Par 71) Peter Alliss designed golf course
- Practice range and academy facilities
- 21,000 sq ft clubhouse with function rooms
- Greenkeeping complex
- Established, profitable business
- Freehold (180 acres)
- Sold for the first time since opening
Sold in December 2017 for a substantial undisclosed price via confidential marketing.
An outstanding well-presented freehold leisure resort situated between London and Birmingham with ease of access to the M1 Motorway
- 18 hole 6,602 yard (par 72) Donald Steel championship golf course
- Golf practice facilities
- 1,888 sq m (20,320 sq ft) clubhouse complex
- 17 metre pool & spa, gym & studio
- The Terrace Restaurant, The Clubhouse Bar and Cedars Spike Bar
- 33 en-suite letting bedrooms
- The Woodland Conference Suite
- 2 tennis courts, bowling green, fishing and boating lake
- 115 Scandinavian lodges all sold as second homes
- Freehold - circa 68 hectares (168 acres)
- Planning permission for 7 additional lodges
Guide price £6.5 million
A highly attractive 27 hole golf course with clubhouse and lodge site situated in rolling hills on the Herefordshire and Worcester border.
- Freehold (44 hectares / 108 acres)
- 18 hole Rowan 6,003 yard (par 69) golf course
- 9 hole Oaks golf course / footgolf course
- Substantial two storey clubhouse
- Greenkeeping complex
- 2 bedroom lodge / footgolf clubhouse
- Planning permission for additional 3 lodges
- Idyllic rural location c. 35 miles from Birmingham
- Established 1990 and in the same family ownership since opening
- Retirement sale
- Turnover typically c. £600,000
- EBITDA typically c. £85,000
- Good scope for commercialisation...
Guide Price £1.25 million